Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Walker's 5th Grade Wonders

On August 14, 2013, when I walked through the door in Durfee Technology Magnet School I was ready to learn.  I'm nice, I love to learn, I'm  always caring about others, and I'm good at basketball.  The Character Traits that will make a good friend for me in 5th grade is that is a smart, cares about others, good in school, and helpful.  My parents and my teacher are important to me.  They help and care for me, and for that I really appreciate them.  I expect to learn double digit Multiplication.  The hardest thing that I've had to do in 5th Grade so far is the Maniac questions.  Not all the questions are hard just some.  If I were the teacher I would change the recess time to 30 minutes and instead of warnings, I would give numbers.  One thing I have enjoyed about 5th grade is the teacher. She's nice, cares for me, and gives me lots of hugs, and she's pretty.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment