Friday, October 4, 2013

Here's The Scoop

Today is October 4, 2013. It has been an alright week. I did a wonderful job on my states test, I got a 
100%. I will start on my capitals. I find learning the states easy. 
In math we have been working on Place Value. I think Place Value is an easy lesson. We worked on the itunes u with Ms. Ellis in Math. I really enjoy it. The most interesting thing working with itunes u is the work. 

We started a new novel called Shiloh. It is  about a boy named Marty, that found a dog. Plus the dog gets beat by it's original owner so now Marty is trying to hide the dog from it's owner any way he can. The one thing I like so far is when Marty is trying to protect Shiloh, so he has to find anyway he can to protect Shiloh. The one thing I didn't like was when Judd is always spitting out tobacco. Because that's so nasty and I don't like it. One character trait of Marty is that he is a caring boy. 

October is Breast Cancer awareness month. Three important facts about it are One of eight women are gonna be diagnosed with breast cancer. Every two minutes, there's a new breast cancer diagnosis. The majority of women diagnosed  with breast cancer have no family history, sad. Grades come out in a couple of weeks. I'm sure I got straight A's.
                                             And that's the Scoop.







No comments:

Post a Comment