Friday, December 20, 2013

Best Christmas Pageant Ever.

We finished our 4th Novel, The Best Christmas Pageant Ever written by Barbara Robinson.  The main characters in this novel are The Herdmans.  The way I would describe the Herdman's are unusual.  The one thing that suprised me about the book was when Imogene was smoking.  A few Character Traits that I found in this novel were nasty, weird, disrespectful, and crazy.  My favorite character in this novel was Imogene because she was the only one that really cares about the pageant and she was trying to learn more as the pageant went on.  We are going to read the sequel to this novel The Best (Worst) School Year over break.  I'm looking forward to reading this because the same characters are in it.  I think this book was good because there was a lot of action and the Herdmans turned from bad to good.  If I could have one of the Herdmans as my friend I would choose Imogene, because out of all of the Herdmans she was the one who really believed in Jesus.  Well that's all I have for now, There will be more in 2014 .

No comments:

Post a Comment